We can bring all of our classes to your agency or training center in-person, online via Zoom or similar technology, or in a fully online format. We can also provide customized programming for conferences, guest-speaking events, meetings, or community events. We do not offer our classes virtually via Zoom or any other online meeting software. We can provide a one-hour “lunch time training” presentation that focuses on LGBTQ+ terminology or LGBTQ+ history with law enforcement as well as an overview of Out to Protect and our services.
In-person events require at least 60 days of lead time for the planning of content and travel.
Please tell us more about your interests and needs using the form below. We will reply with a cost quote.
About Our Customized Online Courses
We can customize our online LGBT Awareness For Law Enforcement and Hate Crimes Investigation classes for your agency. Our online course can be completed on any device with Internet access including laptops, pads, and phones (Apple, Android, MAC, or Windows based devices).
A customized online course includes:
- Scheduling of classes based on the needs of the agency.
- Multiple consecutive classes scheduled based on the needs of larger agencies (more than 30 participants).
- Monitoring of your personnel’s participation and progress in the course.
- For California agencies, all courses include California POST certification. Training managers received a PDF copy of the course roster.
- An individual PDF certificate of completion for each member of your agency that passes the course.
Online courses can be made available 30 days after payment is received. We typically schedule online classes to be open for 30 or 45 days.