We are actively looking for corporations and businesses to underwrite our work and to help us expand the professional development opportunities we provide to over 18,000 law enforcement agencies in the United States. We hope that interested organizations will find connection with our mission and purpose and consider investing in work.
Levels Of Sponsorship
- Silver – $1000 annual donation. Corporation name included on our donor page.
- Gold – $5000 annual donation. Corporation name and logo included on our donor page.
- Platinum – $10,000 annual donation. Corporation name and logo included on our donor page, website home page, on all social media channels, and on all mailing list communications. A one-hour zoom presentation about Out to Protect and our work provided at a time agreeable by the sponsor and Out to Protect.
Program And Project Underwriting
We have two special projects and programs happening in the next couple of years that offer ideal opportunities for sponsorship and a high level of visibility for donors.
- 2024 Training Conference – $10,000 one-time donation will help us deliver a 3-day LGBT Community Liaison training program in Florida to members of law enforcement from around the United States. Participants will learn how to create community liaison programs designed to build trust and connection between law enforcement and the LGBTQ+ community.
- 2025 International Conference – $25,000 one-time donation will help Out to Protect develop and present an interactive LGBTQ+ history exhibit and training presentation for law enforcement attendees from around the world.
Underwriting either or both of these programs will provide a platinum donor designation for the corporation and include the name and logo to be placed on our donor page, all mailing list communications and on all printed and digital materials, handouts, and flyers associated with the underwritten project.
Out to Protect Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit corporation.
If your organization is interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact us here or call our offices at 855-687-5428 ext. 0. We look forward to hearing from you.